The following terms define and govern acceptable use of breeyark.org. Your agreement with these terms is assumed if you use this site.
- Normal Use – Use of breeyark.org (hereafter referred to as the “Site”) is restricted to allowing participants to post, share, browse, and review articles and materials related to the Original DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® roleplaying game.
- Copyright – All Site content is copyright of the author who submitted it. Authors warrant that their submissions do not violate or infringe upon copyright held by any other third party.
- Ownership – The Site is hosted through donations made by The Welsh Piper (hereafter referred to as the “Site Owner”). The Site Owner has no specific affiliation with contributing authors, has no responsibility for content, and has no claim to copyright of Site content.
- Non-Commercial Use – The Site is not licensed for commercial use. The Site Owner reserves the right to post advertising banners to offset hosting fees.
- Registration – The Site is publicly accessible for purposes of Normal Use. Visitors who wish to contribute content must register with a free user account.
- Moderation – Site content is reviewed by moderators prior to publication; site moderators are volunteer members of the OD&D Guild Yahoo! Group.
- Privacy – Neither the Site Owner nor any registered user nor any anonymous user is permitted to distribute, vend, or disclose contact information gathered through the Site to any third party.
- Accessibility – Use of any automated process to access the Site (including, but not limited to, electronic scripts, data mining, or bots) is prohibited.
- Warranty – The site is provided “AS-IS”, meaning that no warranty, guarantee, or redress is provided for any calamity encountered through Normal Use.
- Support – Support for Normal Use is provided by Site moderators, via email only. No commitment to response time or acceptability of any resolution is provided.
- Affiliation – Neither the Site Owner nor Wizards of the Coast, Inc. maintains any official affiliation with or sponsorship of the Site and is therefore not responsible for its content, use, or presentation. Wizards of the Coast, Inc. provides no support for the Site, nor is it affiliated with the Site Owner.
D&D, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, DUNGEON MASTER, and DM are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. MYSTARA and CREATURE CRUCIBLE are trademarks owned by Wizards of the Coast, Inc. This site contains unofficial roleplaying game material, and is not officially endorsed by the trademark holders above unless otherwise noted. The presentation of such material on this site is not a challenge to the aforementioned trademark status.